Fechas 2021 AGOTADO.
2-Day Boudoir Workshop 2021 in Miami, Las Vegas & Buenos Aires
These 2-day boudoir workshops provide a hands-on learning experience in the art of boudoir photography. Boudoir photography takes a special eye and a lot of skill to create beautiful, elegant, editorial and classy images that your clients will love. The workshops will cover natural light boudoir photography with a heavy emphasis on Shooting including learning to light and pose a boudoir client in a flattering way and the post production that will create beautiful skin and realistic color grading that will result in higher sales. We also discuss business basics and marketing for boudoir. (Please note that we *may* get into using strobes depending on the class participant needs)
LOCATION: will be our secret, let yourself be surprised
Day 1 – 8am 5:30pm
Day 2 – 8am – 5:30pm
Additionally Valeria does reserve the day before and the day after the workshop for students that would like to book a portrait, boudoir or headshot session for themselves with her for a discounted rate, and feel what they feel your futures clients.
Tuition is $1700
Deposit: $600 is required to enroll and is paid via the website. The balance is paid in full the Monday before the workshop. We will send you an invoice via email for the remaining balance.
- Coffee, refreshments, lunch and cocktail hours will be provided
- Demos and Shooting Bays with several boudoir models of varying sizes and body shapes
- Portfolio review by Arnica (images submitted 2 weeks prior to workshop)
- Private continued education Telegram Group
- 1 month membership to The Natural Light Portrait Studio education platform
- 8-8:30 – Registration, Coffee & Mingling
- 8:30 – Arnica’s welcome – housekeeping notes
- 8:45 – Where is everyone at (individual introductions)
- 9:00 – Developing Your Style, What’s your Why & The Sex Talk
- 10:00 – Marketing & Selling the Boudoir Genre (Social Media, Website, Portfolio & Design)
- 11:00 – Posing 101
- 12-1:00 – Lunch & Break
- 1:00 – Shoot Demo’s and Shooting Bays
- 5:30 – see you tomorrow!
- 8-8:30 – Coffee & Mingling
- 8:30 – How was yesterday?
- 8:45 – Image review & Q+A about yesterday
- 9:00 – Photoshop & Exposure (Valeria’s Process)
- 11:00 – Lighting For Boudoir
- 12-1:00 – Lunch & Break
- 1:00 – Shooting Demos and Shooting Bays
- 5:30-6:30 Cocktail Hour, Thank you’s & Follow-up
Optional Dinner with the group
- This is a primarily a natural light workshop. We will only get into artificial light in these sessions based on the needs of the group as a whole.
- Additional information and details will be emailed to you after your enrollment
All sales are final and deposits are non-refundable. In the event that you can not attend the workshop, you may transfer your seat to a later workshop date or you may sell your spot.
WHAT TO BRING:
- DSLR camera
- Participants must be comfortable using their camera in manual mode
- Your favorite lens – 24-70mm, 50mm, 85mm
- Memory cards, camera charger
- Preferred note taking medium
- Laptop if you have one